“Sticks and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you.” Wrong! Verbal abuse negatively impacts millions of people. It’s often debilitating, agonizing and crazy-making. It usually occurs in secret — crushing dreams, self esteem and spirit — leaving emotional scars that can plague us forever. Join us Monday at Noon PT for Victory Over Verbal Abuse with guest expert Patricia Evans. Listen to Conversations Live with Vicki St. Clair live online. See abuse, violence and rape Help & Resource links by clicking Read More.
Not sure what verbal abuse really is? Are you a victim of abuse? Check out these useful links on verbal, physical, domestic abuse; violence and rape … you don’t have to deal with this alone!
- What is Verbal Abuse – FAQ?
- Video links on Verbal Abuse
- Books on Abuse by other authors
- Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Rape Help and Resources
- National Domestic Hotline
- Help Guide – Domestic Violence and Abuse
Listen to PODCAST –